Navigator sets the standard in high-performance cleaning for in-ground pools of all types and sizes. Simple to install, Navigator features the exclusive SmartDrive programmed steering which assures that the average pool will be cleaned in less than 3 to 4-hour.
Hayward's exclusive technology harnesses the flow of water through the filtration system to drive the Navigator in an alternating series of right and left-hand turns to systematically clean pool surfaces and ensure the best coverage and most efficient cleaning path. It cleans faster and better than random-style cleaners and reduces the possibility of missed or over-visited zones in the pool.
- Exclusive aquapilot advanced programmed steering, ensuring efficient and complete pool coverage
- Hydro-dynamic head-designed for style, engineered for performance
- Unique turbine system provides constant balanced water flow for silent operation and gentle movement across pool surfaces
- Enhanced vacuum wings-downdraft design captures pollen, sand, twigs and leaves
- Installs in less than 10-minute without the use of tools
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference betweem "925ADC Navigator Pro" and "2025ADCPoolVac XL"?
Navigator Pro is more "squared off" and the poolvac XL is more rounded. But the mechanical parts work the same.
What does Gunite mean?
It is a pool plaster finish used on concrete in ground pools. The Hayward cleaner works well on Gunite pools.
This item included hose and how long?
Including the hose that attaches to the Navigator, 40 ft.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource