Hasbro's Furby is an interactive toy that children can feed, talk to, tickle and play with in other ways. Children are able to teach the Furby and change its behaviors through their activities. An optional app is available to translate the Furbish language and to virtually feed Furby.
- Children can pet Furby, tickle him, feed him, pull his tail and perform other activities with Furby
- An optional Smartphone app is available with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone with iOS 4.2 or later; the app translates the Furbish language and feeds Furby virtually
- Children affect Furby's personality by how they take care of him
Children's actions will affect Furby and shape his personality. Children need to learn what Furby likes and doesn't like and how to treat him. He will react differently if he is fed, tickled, petted, has his tail pulled or other actions. He also responds to other Furby toys.
Furby speaks the Furbish language, but can learn English as children teach him. You can learn what he's saying in Furbish with an online dictionary or the free optional app. Children can also feed Furby with their fingers or virtually with the app.
- Four AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- The FURBY app is optional and works with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone with iOS 4.2 or later. Not all functions of the app work with older devices.
- Note: Hasbro is not responsible for any content distributed through the App Store, except for Hasbro-generated content. Please refer to Apple Inc.'s terms and conditions for further information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are good ages for children to play with Furby?
The manufacturer recommends it for 6 months to 8 years old. It depends on your child, because some are frightened by it, and it depends on the child's maturity level.
Add New FAQ
- Origin Made in USA or Imported
- Item model number A0003
- Manufacturer recommended age 6 months - 8 years
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required (not included)