Guess Who? Mix 'N Mash Game is a game for 2 to 4 players ages 8 and up. Players choose a mouth, eyes and a head at random and place them in a stand without seeing which ones they've picked. On their turn they ask basic "yes or no" questions about the face they've created, and the other players answer. The first player to guess what they look like correctly wins. The rules for this game are simple and the set up time is minimal. There are 15 cards each for the head, eye and mouth components, making a total of over 3,000 face combinations.
- For 2 to 4 players
- Ages 8 and up
- Players create a face they can't see
- Ask yes or no questions of each other
- First player to guess the face correctly wins
- Over 3,000 face combinations
- Includes 1 character checklist pad, 4 character stands, 15 head cards, 15 eye cards, 15 mouth cards and instructions