Clue is a classic murder-mystery game for players age 9 and up. The re-release by Hasbro is given a modern makeover, with an updated board and murder weapons. The classic suspects remain the same, as does the general gameplay. Players must roll the dice to navigate a mansion and discover clues in each room, represented by cards. The winner is the first player to correctly guess who the murderer is, which weapon was used, and in which room the murder took place. If they guess wrong, however, the game is lost. Gameplay also involves spreading rumors and attempting to mislead the other players.
- Murder-mystery detective game
- Modernized rooms and weapons
- Navigate various rooms
- Discover and assemble clues
- Winner figures out who killed host, the weapon, and in which room
- Guess wrong and lose the game
- Includes Gameboard, 6 Character Pawns, 6 Miniature Weapons, Deck of Cards, Pad of Detective Notebooks, Confidential Case File, 2 Dice, Instructions