The Z20 is Haro's top children's BMX bike model. It is made with a high tensile steel frame, a threadless fork system and a Hi-Ten adjustable handlebar. It also includes automatic gearing, a sure-stop coaster brake and a v-brake. It has 20-inch Catapult tires on alloy wheels. This bike also comes in a girl's size with a smaller frame.
- Seat Haro padded adjustable seat w/ rails and steel post
- Handle Bar Hi-Ten 6.25" rise
- Grips Haro Stripe Grips
- Rims 36H Alloy single wall
- Tires Haro Catapult 20x2.25 F / 20x2.1 R
- Pedals Haro Small Block Resin 1/2"
- Cranks Steel 1pc. 140mm
- Fork 1 1/8" Hi-Ten threadless
- Frame Hi-Ten low profile frame- 20.5"
Add New Logo