The Haro Expert is a bmx bike that comes with a variety of features, including a T-6 alloy frame with an 18.9" top tube, Sinz 170mm three-piece alloy crankset with sealed bearings, and 1-3/8" Intense Micro Knobby Tires.
The Expert comes equipped with a variety of features, including a 6061 T-6 alloy framw with an 18.9" top tube, allowing for convenience and maneuverability due to the lightweight nature. The Sinz 170mm three-piece alloy crankset comes with sealed bearings, which work to protect the bike parts by resisting degradation and rust, allowing for a longer lifespan of the protected parts. This bike also comes with 1-3/8" Intense Micro Knobby tires, which offer a certain grip, allowing the rider to maintain control no matter what the condition.
- bmx bike
- T-6 alloy frame
- 18.9" top tube
- Sinz 170mm three-piece crankset with sealed bearings
- 1-3/8" Intense Micro Knobby tires
- alloy hubs with sealed bearings
- Sinz Uni-body seat with alloy post
- full crmo 1" threadless fork
- SINZ sticky grips
- Alienation Ankle Biter Alloy 28H rims
- mini DX alloy pedals
- colours: red, green
- weight: 16.5lbs