The Haro 118 is a beginner BMX built for youths learning freestyle riding at the beginner's level. This is a slightly larger version of the Haro 116 for taller riders, and pairs with the Haro 124 beginner BMX. The main difference between this and the Haro 124 is the focus on maneuverability over stability, with a design supporting smaller Haro 18 inch MS4 tires that make it easier to turn and hop. The hi-tensile steel frame has wishbone chainstays for safety and works with a 7 inch rise bar. The 3 piece chromoly crank uses a 152 mm design for the taller riders, and has a pair of Haro Small Block basic plastic pedals. An alloy 990 U-brake is used for fast stops, and 2 pegs are built in.
- Frame: Hi-Ten 18 inch frame with wishbone chain stay - 18 in TT
- Fork: 1 1/8 in Threadless w/crmo steer tube
- Grips: Haro Mini Stripe Grips
- Handle Bar: Hi-Ten- 7 in rise
- Frame: 3-pc tubular Crmo 152mm w/loose ball USA BB
- Gearing: 25/13 freewheel
- Tires: Haro 18 in MS4 16x2.0 Front and Rear
- Hubset: "36H steel Frt 3/8", 36h Alloy shell Rear 14mm"
- Rims: 36H Alloy single wall
- Seat/Seatpost: Haro Slim seat w/Steel Post
- Pedals: Haro Small Block Resin 9/16 in
- Rotor: Straight Cable
- Pegs: 1 pair
Add New Logo