The Haro 116 is a youth BMX built for easy handling. This is similar to the Haro 118 but uses a 16 inch frame design for the smaller tires. This also pairs with the Haro 124 beginner BMX, but uses a design focused more on maneuverability than on stability. The hi-tensile steel frame design uses wishbone chainstays for safety and supports smaller Haro 16 inch MS4 tires which make freestyle tricks easier to learn. The 3-piece crank is scaled to 140 mm for shorter riders, and uses the loose ball USA BB. An Alloy 990 U-brake is built in for firm stops, and two pegs are built in.
- Frame: Hi-Ten 16 inch frame with wishbone chain stay - 16.4 in TT
- Fork: 1 1/8 in Threadless w/crmo steer tube
- Grips: Haro Mini Stripe Grips
- Handle Bar: Hi-Ten- 7 in rise
- Frame: 3-pc tubular Crmo 140mm w/loose ball USA BB
- Gearing: 25/13 freewheel
- Tires: Haro 16 in MS4 16x2.0 Front and Rear
- Hubset: "36H steel Frt 3/8", 36h Alloy shell Rear 14mm"
- Rims: 36H Alloy single wall
- Seat/Seatpost: Haro Slim seat w/Steel Post
- Pedals: Haro Small Block Resin 9/16"
- Rotor: Straight Cable
- Pegs: 1 pair
Add New Logo