The Harman Kardon HKTS-18 is a 5.1 channel home theater speaker system comprised of 4 satellite speakers, 1 center channel speaker and 1 subwoofer. The included two-way satellite speakers and center channel speaker all feature dual 3" midrange drivers, 3/4" tweeters, and produce up to 120 watts of power. The speakers are identically voice-matched and magnetically shielded allowing them to be placed near video monitors. The 10" subwoofer that comes with the system features a built-in 200 watt amplifier for strong bass. The HKTS-18 features a line-level sub/LFE input, audio-sense or external-trigger on/off and a multicolor LED power indicator. It comes with wall-mount brackets for the satellite and center channel speakers, colour-coded speaker cables for easy installation, and a 5 year warranty. The HKTS-18 is a more advanced speaker system than Harman Kardon's HKTS-15 with more powerful satellite and center channel speakers, a more powerful subwoofer, and few extra features that are lacking in the HKTS-15.
- 5.1 channel home theater speaker system
- 4 two-way satellite speakers with dual 3" midrange and 3/4" dome tweeter
- 1 voice-matched dual 3" midrange center channel speaker with 3/4" dome tweeter
- 10" subwoofer with built in 200 watt amplifier
- Line-level Sub/LFE input, audio-sense or external-trigger on/off and a multicolor LED power indicator.
- Comes with wall mount brackets for the center channel and satellite speakers
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 20kHz
- Satellite/Center Channel Power: Up to 120 watts each
- Includes stereo speaker-level inputs and outputs for connection to older receivers and processors
- Colour coded speaker cables for easy installation
- Magnetically shielded
- 5 year warranty