It’s all about making fresh breakfast sandwiches you can grab and go. Just choose your bread and layer on the fixings: egg, cheese, precooked meat, or the ingredients of your choice. Cook breakfast sandwiches to your preference, and know when it’s ready with the built-in digital timer. In five minutes or less, a perfectly assembled breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. You can customize each breakfast sandwich with a variety of fresh ingredients. Cleanup is easy because all removable parts go in the dishwasher.
- Quick and easy
- With timer
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Cook delicious breakfast sandwiches in your own home
- Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese, and much more
- Timer with audible tone
- Quick and easy recipes included
- Easy cleanup - all removable parts are dishwasher safe
If you want to explore healthy breakfast alternatives and eat less processed food, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker can help. Your sandwiches could include whole-grain English muffins or bagels, low-fat cheese, egg whites, and your choice of veggies, lean meat, or a vegetarian option. On the other hand, when you want to indulge in a satisfying, protein-packed sandwich, the Breakfast Sandwich Maker is ready to oblige. To make this kind of breakfast sandwich, use a whole egg and layer on your favorite cheese and meat. You can even use a pancake as the bread and pour syrup on your finished sandwich. What you make and how you eat it is completely up to you. Since you can make two at once, each can be customized you your liking.
Make breakfast sandwiches the easy way:
If you’ve ever prepared breakfast sandwiches at home, you know it’s a multi-step process often requiring more than one pan and a toaster for the bread. And that means you’ll have to clean multiple pans, too. On mornings when you have extra time and energy to spare, that’s fine. But what about mornings when you don’t? You can still whip up two delicious breakfast sandwiches, thanks to the five-minute cooking time and easy cleanup. Know exactly how long until breakfast is ready, the built-in timer can be set in half-minute increments. A tone sounds when your sandwiches are ready.
2 mini croissants, halved
4 Tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
8 thin slices Granny Smith apple
2 slices precooked bacon, cut in half
2 large eggs
1. Preheat Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green Preheat light comes on. Lift cover, top rings, and cooking plates.
2. Place half of croissant, cut-side up, in each bottom ring of Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, apple slices, and bacon.
3. Lower cooking plates and top rings. Add an egg to each cooking plate. Pierce yolks with a fork or toothpick.
4. Top with remaining croissant halves, cut-side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Rotate cooking plate handles out until they stop. Lift cover and rings and carefully remove sandwiches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it works with pancakes?
It would be fine but the pancakes would need to be cooked first. You will be layering items and you would not be able to flip.
When the set timer runs out, does the machine turn off or still cook?
The machine has to be manually turned off.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource