Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. In-bowl blade storage and dishwasher-safe parts make these food processors easy to clean and store and some models offer special conveniences like reversible slicing and shredding discs and continuous feed chutes.
- Faster than cutting by hand
- Fast & versatile - quickly chop onions, slice salad ingredients, shred cabbage, grate cheese, mix sauces, or prepare pesto
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice / shred disc & chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute - fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-Blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing
- Reversible slice / shred disc
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to cube veggies like potato,eggplant or radish??
Unfortunately not. There are such things as cubing grids for food processors but as far as I can tell they are made for professional grade food processors and typically cost in the area of $100plus. A quick internet or Amazon search of "cubing grids" will bring up your choices.
Would this work well to chop tomatoes for salsa? (Not so they're turned into sauce or pureed).
Yes, I use it all the time for salsa.
Would this unit work well for making nut butters (cashew, almond, etc)?
YES! It's a great appliance, and the price can't be beat. The blade is strong (It works exactly like my cuisinart. The only real difference is that the overall machine is lot lighter/ weighs less). I've had no problem making applesauce or nut butters.
Add New FAQ
- Power 450 watts