The BrewStation 12 Cup Dispensing Coffeemaker offers convenient one-hand dispensing without a conventional glass carafe. There's no pouring or spills, and nothing fragile to break and replace. Best of all, there's nothing to give your coffee that scorched flavor, so you can help yourself to cup after cup of fresh-tasting coffee.
- 12-cup programmable coffeemaker with insulated inner tank and no carafe
- Brews a full 12 cups, and dispenses one fresh cup at a time, allowing for more consistent flavor
- Versatile brewing - choose from bold, regular, iced coffee or small-batch options
- Digital display; removable water tank; water-level indicator; dishwasher-safe parts
- Dispensing bar for one-handed serving; keep-warm mode; customizable auto shut-off
- Coffee is dispensed right into your cup; there's no breakable glass carafe or messy pouring to contend with
- Gentle heater maintains coffee's temperature without scorching the flavor, so your last cup tastes as fresh as the first
- Versatile brewing options include Regular, Bold and 1-4 Cups
- Programmable timer with auto-shutoff time that's customizable from 0-4 hours
- Stainless steel on control panel for added style
The enclosed brewing system and gentle keep-warm heater ensure that coffee holds in heat and flavor for hours. Brewing is easy because you make coffee the way you always have, by adding water and filling a paper or permanent filter with ground coffee.
Before first use, wash the coffee tank, filter basket and drip tray in hot, soapy water. Never put the coffee tank or removable reservoir in the dishwasher. Use coffeemaker cleaner monthly (once a week in areas with hard water) to prevent deposits that adversely affect coffeemaker performance and can decrease the life of your appliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why the clean light not stop?
After a certain number of times you use the brewstation, the clean light appears. Follow the instructions in the booklet for using vinegar to clean it. Once you are finished the light will go out. Next time you make coffee, turn the machine on, then quickly turn it off, wait a few seconds and turn it on again. If that doesn't make the clean light go off...call Hamilton Beach customer service for help.
Is the hot coffee sitting in a plastic reservoir untill dispensed?
Yes it is.
Will it reheat old coffee?
Yes! Just turn it back on and select how long you want it to keep warm. They have from 1-4 hr periods it will keep it warm! It also features a bold brew setting for stronger coffee.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 12 cup