A coffeemaker that brews a single serving or a 12-cup pot. The Two-Way Brewer is made of stainless steel.
Where to buy
|Hamilton Beach the Scoop Two-Way Brewer Coffee Maker||$79.85||
The Hamilton Beach Scoop Two-Way Brewer is a coffeemaker that brews a single serving or a 12-cup pot. The Two-Way Brewer is made of stainless steel and has a programmable timer. It will brew either bold or regular strength. The coffeemaker comes with a stainless steel travel mug and a 12-cup glass carafe.
- Single cup or 12-cup glass carafe
- 14 oz stainless steel travel mug
- 12-cup glass carafe
- Standard-size water reservoir
- "Carafe-side" water reservoir
- "Single-serve side" Brew Basket with mesh filter
- "Single-serve side" multilevel cup rest
- Pod holder for single-serve brew basket
- "REGULAR" or "BOLD" strength brewing
- Control panel and display
- Programmable timer with 2-hour automatic shutoff
- Automatic pause & serve
- Warming plate on "carafe side"
The programmable timer allows you to program the time you want your coffee to be ready up to 24 hours in advance. The timer has a 2-hour automatic shutoff.
You can brew with pre-packaged flavored pods. With the brew strength selector, you can choose to brew either using a regular or bold strength setting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use K Cups with this coffeemaker?
No, you can not use K Cups with this brewer.
Can you program single servings?
Yes, just slide the button to single serve for programming.
Can you use other travel mugs with this unit?
You can use any travel mug or cup you want to use.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource