Brews one cup of coffee at a time with coffee grounds or pre-filled pods or K-cups. It works with a coffee mug or a travel mug.
Where to buy
|Hamilton Beach 49995 FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker||$49.99||
The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffemaker brews one cup of coffee at a time with coffee grounds or pre-filled pods or K-cups. It works with a coffee mug or a travel mug. This machine brews 10 ounces of coffee in under four minutes.
- Works with coffee grounds, K-Cup packs or soft pods
- Adjustable cup rest holds standard mugs and travel mugs
- Stainless steel
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Automatic shut-off when brewing is complete
- Brews 10 oz. of coffee in less than 4 minutes
- K-Cups: This machine works with pre-portioned K-Cups. It includes a pack holder where you insert the K-Cup pack and close the lever to brew.
- Ground Coffee: You can use any type of ground coffee with this coffeemaker. It includes a steel mesh scoop filter to scoop and filter the coffee. Medium-grind coffees work best in this coffeemaker, and coffee that is too finely ground can cause an overflow.
- Tea: You can also make tea from tea pods.
The brew basket includes a "max" line to help you measure coffee. Or use pre-portioned K-Cups or pods.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between this coffeemaker and the Hamilton Beach Scoop?
This model allows you to use ground coffee or K-Cups, but it only holds 8 to 11 ounces of water. You can only use ground coffee in the Scoop but it holds 14 ounces of water.
Add New FAQ
- Brewing Capacity 10 oz. / 283.5 g