The Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker brews one 8 oz. or 14 oz. cup of coffee at a time with ground coffee. It comes with a single-serve scoop filter to proportion the coffee and to work as a filter without needing additional paper filters.
- This method is less expensive than using single-size packs
- The single-serve scoop filter proportions the coffee and filters it
- Brews 8 ounces in under 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand to hold cups or mugs
- Two steel mesh scoop filters
- Does not require paper filters
- Wide drip tray
- Settings for regular (automatic drip) and bold coffee
- Stainless steel
- Automatic shut-off
- Works with different grind types and flavors of coffee
- You can make different levels of boldness
- It helps you proportion the coffee
- You can adjust the cup size
- Won the "2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award"
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my coffee always weak with this coffee maker, even when I use two scoops and the bold setting?
You should make sure the filter is clean, use two scoops and the bold setting. Try cleaning the filter, but if that doesn't help, you might have a defective machine.
How much water does this machine hold? Does it have a reservoir?
It has a reservoir that can hold up to 17 ounces of water. It uses all of the reservoir's water for each brew though, so you have to refill it each time.
How is this different from the Hamilton Beach 49995 FlexBrew Single Serve Coffeemaker?
You can use pods, K-Cups or coffee grounds in the Flexbrew model, so it's more versatile, since this can only use coffee grounds. In addition, this has a larger capacity with 14 oz. over 10 oz. and this one is made mostly with Stainless Steel whereas the Flexbrew includes more plastic parts.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 14 oz. / 0.4 kg
- Material Stainless Steel