Blender jar holds 14 ounces for single-person servings and it turns into a travel mug.
Where to buy
|Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel L...||$19.99||
The Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid in black was designed for portability. Its BPA-free plastic blender jar holds 14 ounces for single-person servings and it turns into a travel mug by adding the drinking lid. The travel mug fits most drink holders in automobiles. It provides 175 watts of power to make shakes, smoothies, frozen drinks and other blended foods or drinks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it work well with ice?
Yes! I've not had any problem with ice cubes.
Do the blades detach from the cup or do they remain in place while you're drinking from it?
They remain in the cup, but I don't really see this as an issue since they are pretty small. The cup/blades clean well in the dishwasher.
What's the warranty on Hamilton Beach 51101B Single-Serve Blender (with Travel Lid)? Can anybody who owns this item share this information?
I was curious myself, and it was surprisingly elusive, but just found this: http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/products/blenders-all-blenders.html "Built to last, every Hamilton Beach® Blender is backed by a 3-year limited warranty. That's performance and peace of mind."
Add New FAQ
- 14-oz. blending jar also functions as portable travel cup that fits most car drink holders
- BPA free in food zones: blender jar contains no BPA (bisphenol A)
- Drinking lid with spout allows for easy sipping
- Stainless steel cutting blades blend smoothies and shakes using either frozen or fresh fruit in the mixture
- Sturdy base rests on any surface
- One-touch operation with ON/PULSE button
- Jar and lid are dishwasher safe
- Wrap-around cord tucks away for easy storage
- Ingredients: (Substitute juice, berries and yogurt for similar items.)
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup low-fat or nonfat vanilla yogurt
Pour pomegranate juice into blender first; then add remaining ingredients. Pulse and blend away until blended smooth.
Before blending, always remember to put liquids and/or soft items in FIRST; then add frozen items and ice after. Do not chop or process foods such as cheese, crackers or meat, or hot food or liquids, as this will stick to blades or sides of jar. If blending action stops during blending or ingredients stick to the sides of the jar, turn blender OFF. Remove lid and use rubber spatula to push mixture toward blades if needed. Also, remember to wipe blender base, control panel and cord with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Pitcher Material Plastic
- Watts 175
- # of Speeds 1
Add New Resource