The Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker makes sandwiches in five minutes or less. The first layer cooks the bottom half of the sandwich and can be topped with precooked meats, vegetables or cheese. The center section cooks the egg, while the top plate toasts the bread. Cooking surfaces are coated with non-stick coating. All removable parts are dishwasher safe. Included is a recipe booklet.
- Preheat, then place the bottom half of your bread onto the bottom plate and top it with precooked ingredients.
- Lower the top ring and cooking plate. Place a cracked egg onto the cooking plate and flatten the yolk. Place the other half of your bread on top of the egg and close the cover.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Clockwise, rotate the cooking plate handle until it stops.
- Lift the ring assembly and cover with the bottom handle.
- Using a plastic or wooden utensil, remove the sandwich, and enjoy.
- Unplug and let the unit cool.
- Hold the bottom handle to remove the ring assembly, open, and lift straight up.
- Place the ring assembly in the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Wipe the top and bottom heating plates, as well as the unit itself, with a damp, soapy cloth.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
Add New Resource