Keep your favorite wines perfectly chilled and party-accessible with the Haier Thermo Electric Wine Cooler. This sturdily constructed freestanding cooler features dual-zone thermoelectric temperature controls with a digital temperature display and double-pane glass doors for maximum energy efficiency. Finished in sleek black, this handy appliance includes three pull-out chrome shelves for easy storage, and it has soft interior lighting. Energy efficient double-pane insulated glass door. Dual-zone temperature control. Thermoelectric cooling technology. 3 pull-out chrome shelf racks.
- Vibration-free; Ultra Quiet Thermal Electric Cooling
- Ideal for Red or White Wines
- Curved Door with Smoked Glass with Black Trim/Black Cabinet
- Dual Touch Screen Controls with2 LED Displays
- Independently adjust Temperature 46-66F upper compartment; 54-66F lower Compartment
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the door close if you have pins/plugs in unfinished bottles?
No, it will not.
Does the door open to left or right and is it interchangeable?
As you are facing the front, the hinge is on the right, it doesn't appear to be adjustable.
Is this unit quiet or noisy?
It's not silent, but I wouldn't call it noisy. You can hear the fans when it is completely silent in the house.
Add New FAQ
- Voltage 120 volts
- Form Factor Stand Alone
Add New Resource