The Griffin CarTrip is a wireless car computer monitor that sends information about a car's performance to a Bluetooth wireless connection. The device is compatible with the OBD-II system present in almost all passenger vehicles built since 1996, and can track live information such as acceleration, top speed, fuel consumption, and codes for faults and pending statuses. All of this information is sent to compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod devices via Bluetooth and recorded and analysed by a CleanDrive App. This information is updated live and can provide analysis of the vehicle's performance over the course of a trip or from a long-term perspective to show things like fuel efficiency.
- Compatible with most passenger vehicles built since 1996
- Interfaces with your mobile phone or smartphone via Bluetooth
- Gathers OBD-II data
- Tracks acceleration, top speed, fuel consumption, fault and pending codes
- CleanDrive App analyzes data and displays data instantaneously
- Trip and long-term data analysis
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch running iOS 4.0 or later