This GreenWorks 12-Amp 20” Corded Snow Thrower is an electric snow thrower with a 12-amp motor. It clears a 20-inch wide and 10-inch deep space. This snow thrower comes with an adjustable chute that moves 180 degrees to direct the discharged snow and throws it up to 20 feet away. It does not require gas and does not give off carbon emissions.
- Electric motor
- Rubber molded steel blade
- Clears snow in an area 20 inches wide and 10 inches deep
- Throws the snow up to 20 feet away
- Chute is adjustable up to 180 degrees
- Adjustable, ergonomic design
- No carbon emissions
- 6-inch wheels
- Four-year warranty for normal home use
This snow thrower is 37 pounds. It works by flipping a switch and the electric motor turns on. It has a rubber grip handle bar that is adjustable to set the height. And the cord stays in place with a cord lock.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the electrical cord?
It is around 3 feet long, so you'll need an extension cord.
Add New FAQ
- Motor 12 Amp
- Capacity/Minute Up to 850 lbs
- Impeller Size 18”/ 45.72 cm
- RPM/Blade Speed Up to 1800 RPM/Blade Speed
- Discharge Distance Up to 25'
- Chute Control/Turning Radius Handle Rotation/180 degrees
- Intake Range/Intake Height 10”/ 25.4 cm
- Blade Material Steel with rubber mold
- Recommended Use Small- to Medium-Size Yards, Driveways and Walkways
- Power Electric
- Chute Control/Turning Radius NA
- Number of Stages Single
Forward Speeds/Reverse Speeds
- Certifications CSA
- Additional Accessories NA