Powerful 12 Amp motor for getting the job done ; California Proposition 65, Robust steel 20" cutting deck offers highest performance and durability, 3-in-1 feature provides multiple options for grass clippings from rear bagging, side discharge and mulching capabilities for versatile needs, Single lever 7-position height adjustment offers range of cutting height from 1 1/2" to 3 3/4" for the perfect cut on all types of grass, Wider 10" rear wheels and 7" front wheels makes it easy to maneuver around uneven terrain and around your flower beds.
- 12 Amp Electric Motor delivers enough power to cut through the toughest grass
- Durable steel 20-Inch cutting deck gets the job done quicker and more efficiently
- 3-in-1 feature provides multiple options for grass clippings from rear bagging, side discharge and mulching capabilities for versatile needs
- 7 position height adjustment offers a range of cutting height from 1 1/2-Inch to 3 3/4-Inch for the perfect cut on all grass types
- Wide 10-Inch rear wheels and 7-Inch front wheels
- Lawn Mowers
- Chainsaws and Pole Saws
- String Trimmers
- Snow Throwers
- Pressure Washers
- Drills and Impact Drills
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this lawn mower self-propelled?
No. It must be pushed. However, it's fairly light weight and with the blade set at an appropriate height, it's not hard to do.
How long is the cord?
It dosn't come with a cord. You must buy a separate outdoor extension cord long enogh for your use. One person stated he used a 100 ft 10 amp cord. I hope he ment a 10 gage cord. I wouldn't recomend running a 13 amp motor on a cord rated for 10 amps. I use a 100 ft 14 gage cord. 14 gage wire is rated for 15 amps, 12 gage for 20 amps and 10 gage for 30 amps. I find the mower runs on the 14 gage without heating the wire at all. If the wire gets hot, you are using to small of a wire. Go to a smaller gage number to carry more amps.
Add New FAQ
- Deck Size 20-inch
Add New Resource