The Graco Blosson 4-In-1 Seating System High Chair is intended to have a long product life and to adapt to a child's needs as they grow. It is suitable for children up to eighty pounds, and transforms from a high chair to an infant feeding booster, a toddler booster, and finally a youth chair. It has front wheels and locking rear casters that make it portable, as well. The removable tray is dishwasher safe, and all areas of the chair can be safely wiped with a cloth. The seat pad is machine washable. Note that the first three phases of use for this chair technically only support up to 50 pounds, and the 80 pound limit is reserved for the final stage (youth chair). This chair comes in a variety of color schemes.
- 4-in-1 modular seating arrangement
- Youth chair mode can accommodate two children simultaneously
- 6 height positions
- 3 recline levels
- Removable tray with dishwasher-safe pull-out insert
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad
- Convertible 3- and 5-point harness
- 3-position adjustable footrest
- Front wheels and locking rear casters
- Wipeable frame
- Stage 1 (Highchair): Up to 3 years old, maximum weight 40 lbs.
- Stage 2 (Infant Feeding Booster): Up to 3 years old, maximum weight 60 lbs.
- Stage 3 (Toddler Booster): Use removable seat back insert through 3 years old, maximum weight 60 lbs.
- Stage 4 (Youth Chair): Use removable seat back insert chair through 3 years old, maximum weight 60 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it fold up?
The chair does not fold, however, there are 2 red buttons on either side of the base. Pressing both of these buttons will release the bottom legs or base from the legs of the highchair. This allows for flat storage.
Add New FAQ
- Age Up to 3 years
- Recline 3
- Height Positions 6
- Primary Color Beige
- Origin China
- Best uses Baby feeding
- Style Transitional
- Maximum weight recommendation 80 lbs / 36.3 kg
- Minimum weight recommendation 5 Pounds