The Graco Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller offers 12 different riding options for two children from infant to youth and accepts up to two Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seats for complete versatility. The rear seat allows you to stroll with your infant facing you, while a multi-position front seat can be fully reclined for a baby's comfort. Older children will enjoy the options of having a front seat view, sitting on the rear toddler bench seat, or standing on the platform. The one-hand fold with an automatic lock, large storage basket, and snack trays offer convenience while the front swivel wheels allow for easy maneuverability.
- 80% Polyester/20% Cotton
- 12 riding options and the ability to sit or stand, your kids will love getting out and about
- Accepts two Graco infant car seats, Removable face time rear seat for more interaction with baby
- Multi-position, reclining front seat reclines flat for baby's comfort, Front seat, bench seat and standing platform each hold child up to 50 pounds, rear seat holds up to 40 pounds
Ideal for growing families, the Graco Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller is suited for two children of any combination of ages. Designed with 12 riding options, the stroller can be configured to fit your family's needs. Younger children can ride in the front or rear seats, while the rear toddler bench and standing platform offer alternatives that an older child will enjoy. The stroller can also be used with two Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seats.
The front stroller seat, rear toddler bench seat, and standing platform hold children up to 50 pounds and the rear stroller seat holds children up to 40 pounds.
The Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller is designed with a parent facing rear seat for more interaction with your infant or child. The multi-position front seat can recline flat, allowing your child to rest comfortably while strolling. Throughout the ride, three- and five-point safety harnesses keep your children safe and secure.
Parents and caregivers will appreciate that the stroller folds easily from a standing position with just one hand and automatically locks in place for quick storage. This easy-to-push stroller features front swivel wheels with built-in suspension, which lock for extra stability over bumpy terrain.
The stroller is packed with convenient features like the removable child's tray that holds two cups or bottles and snacks. Adults have a tray of their own complete with a pivoting cup holder. The large underneath storage basket is ideal for holding purses, groceries, and diaper bags. It is easily accessed through the sides or by lifting the toddler bench seat.
For convenience, you can easily remove both seat cushions and machine-wash them in cold water on a delicate cycle. The stroller frame wipes down easily with soap and warm water.
The Graco Ready2Grow Stand and Ride Stroller is backed by a manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.
- 12 riding options for to 2 children from infant to youth; accepts 2 Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seats
- Parent facing rear seat for more interaction with baby
- One-handed, self-standing fold automatically locks in place
- Front swivel wheels with suspension for easy maneuverability
- Extra-large storage basket along with child and parent trays
Up to 50 pounds for front seat, bench seat, and standing platform.
Up to 40 pounds for rear seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the back seat recline to a sleeping position for a new born to fit?! I don't want to use a car seat
No it doesn't really. better for kids when they can hold themselves up
We bought our graco single stroller travel system in 2011, will our car seat connect to this stroller
Yes indeed. We've been able to hook it up on the rear portion of the stroller. The beam where there car seat clips into place is in the right spot.
Dose this stroller work with the Classic Connect 30 infant car seat?
Yes it does.
Add New FAQ
- Special Features Accept two car seats
- Seats 2
- Weight Limit 40 lbs / 18.1 kg(rear seat), 50 lbs / 22.7 kg (front seat)
- Seat Recline to Upright Positions Multi-position
- Harness Three- and five-point
- Wheels 4 Wheels Wheels
Add New Resource