The Graco Alano is a mid-grade umbrella type baby stroller that can be completely folded up for easy storage and portability. The Alano stroller is sold more commonly in a special travel package with a baby carseat included. It is available in two distinct colors; high-street green, and Galen brown. The body is designed in a "robust" elliptical tubing outlined in detailed fabric and cloth. As is standard with most strollers, the Alano includes a lower, large load storage basket in the bottom which Graco claims "allows easy access to storage underneath without having to put the seat upright, disturbing a resting child". The Alano also includes large size cup holders at the very top, near the handlebars which can hold water bottles or drinks and also has a small compartment suitable for holding keys or cell phones. The seat reclines in mulitiple positions and can easily be adjusted with just one hand. For convenience the Graco Alano is also compatible with Graco Infant Safeseat and SnugRide car seats.
- Mid-grade umbrella type stroller
- Available in two colors: High-street green and Galen brown
- Robust elliptical tubing body design, with detailed fabric and cloth body
- Lower, large-storage, basket
- Large size cup holders and convenient belongings compartment
- Multiple position reclining seat
- Fully compatible with Graco Infant Safeseat and SnugRide infant car seats
- Recommended Use: Infants and Children less than 40 pounds
- Weight: 19.6 pounds
- Length (Open): 27"
- Width (Open): 19.5"
- Handle Height: 40"
- Handle Width: 15.8"
- Additional Information
- Seat pad may be washed in cold water on delicate cycle and drip dried (No bleach).
- Stroller frame must be cleaned with household soap and warm water or sanitized wipes
- If wheels squeak they may be lubricated with oil
It is very important to note that a majority of reviews on several safety affiliated websites have stated most users of the Graco Alano are forced to keep their baby within the car seats when using this particular stroller as the recliner seat of the actual stroller does not go very far back.