The Graco Nautilus 65 LX 3-in-1 harness booster provides your toddler their very own storage compartment for snacks or treasures. The contoured armrests – with integrated cup holder – keep drinks close, keeping thirst at bay. Extra comforts like seat pad, harness and buckle covers and a 3-position recline keep your growing child comfy during all sorts of travels. The body support can be removed to accommodate your growing passenger.
The Simply Safe Adjust harness system adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured. The 5-position headrest makes it easy to give your growing child a proper fit, for optimal safety, and can be easily adjusted with one hand.
This harnessed booster has several key features to help make your life easier, beginning with the easy to remove washable seat cover – no rethreading of the harness straps needed – followed by the fuss free harness storage, holding the buckle out of the way for easy in and out. Open-loop belt guides allow your independent child buckle themselves while ensuring that the vehicle seat belt is positioned properly in the high back booster mode.
- 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child, from toddler to youth
- Harness booster (22 - 65 pound), highback booster (30 - 100 pound), backless booster (40 - 120 pound)
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention with built-in 5-point harness system
- Engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility
- As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
- Harness booster – weight 22 to 65 pounds; height 27 to 49 inches
- Highback booster – weight 30 to 100 pounds; height 38 to 57 inches
- Backless booster – weight 40 to 120 pounds; height 40 to 57 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it recline back enough so that the baby head doesn't fall down when sleeping?
This is a forward facing only seat.
Does it suit for 1yo baby weighs 16 lbs.?
Not recommended for infant.
Add New FAQ
- Headrest 5-point
- Harness 5-point
- Recline 3-position
- Origin China