Help keep your growing child secure in the innovative Graco My Ride 65 LX convertible car seat, in Coda fashion. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear facing up to 2 years of age, so this Graco baby convertible car seat keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 lbs. and forward-facing until 65 lbs. When shopping for convertible car seats, this is a great choice!
- 2-in-1 convertible car seat for longer use: rear- and forward-facing
- Suits children from 5 - 65 lbs. and up to 45 inches
- Removable infant insert and headrest
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for simple installation
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
In addition to meeting or exceeding all US safety standards, the My Ride 65 is side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system and features EPS energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management in the event of a collision.
Additionally, the My Ride 65 has been tested for structural integrity at both high and low temperatures. Because the interior temperature of your vehicle can vary significantly by season, it is important to maintain the structural integrity of the car seat when subjected to these temperature extremes.
This LATCH-equipped car seat offers rear-facing seating for children from 5 to 40 pounds. It also comes equipped with a built in easy-to-read level indicator for hassle free rear-facing installation. Forward-facing, the seat keeps child harnessed from 20 to 65 pounds.
The My Ride 65 also provides great fit and comfort for your growing child by including a removable body support.
The five-point harness with upfront adjustment makes securing your child in seat and removing them quick and simple. Because the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride harnessed for as long as possible, the MyRide 65 offers a weight rating of up to 65 pounds, making it easy to keep your child harnessed longer.
The My Ride 65 features a machine-washable cover and seat cushion. Metal and plastic parts can be washed with mild soap and water, while the buckle and harness strap clean up quickly with a damp cloth. For further convenience, two integrated cup holders offer your child easy access to drinks or snacks.
The My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat is backed by a manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213
- Side-impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system
- Features EPS energy-absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- LATCH-equipped with front-adjustable five-point harness and easy-to-read level indicator
- Machine-washable cover and cushion are easy to clean
- Dual integrated cup holders keep drinks within your child's reach
- Rear-facing from 5 to 40 pounds
- forward-facing from 20 to 65 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this carseat meet ECE R44/04 standards ?
None of the carseats manusfactured for the US market are certified to meet the EU standards. I am finding this now as I am going to EU and none of the manufacturers here are selling them.
Will this fit in a 2010 Subaru Forester? And still allow for one or 2 other passengers in the back seat? Thanks!!
Yes it should. I drive a Ford Escape and I can get the car seat and 2 other people in my back seat..
Any suggestion between this graco and britax roundabout 55?
I love my Graco, but I hear the Roundabout has great reviews. My son started out in a Chico, and this Graco is quite the upgrade. I know I'm quite happy with it. My son is very comfortable in it (rear facing). I'm looking forward to forward facing soon! To answer: they are both very safe, they both have minor flaws, choose the one that has the style you like and the one who's flaws won't bother you based on the reviews! You can't go wrong.
Add New FAQ
- Height Limit Up to 45" / 114.3 cm
- Weight Limit 5 to 65 lbs / 2.27 to 29.4 kg
- Harness type 5 Point
- Orientation Forward / Rear Facing
- Target gender Unisex
- Origin China