The Graco Milestone All-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child. It's three seats in one, for comfort at every stage! It's a convertible car seat with rear-facing (5-40 lbs.), forward-facing (20-65 lbs.), and a belt-positioning booster (30-100 lbs.). Thanks to the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, you'll adjust the harness and headrest together, for an always-right fit. The 4-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment. The seat is side-impact tested and Safe Seat Engineered, giving you peace of mind. With loads of safety features, Milestone is a smart and practical car seat choice!
- 3-in-1 transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat from 5 - 40 pounds, to a forward-facing car seat from 20 - 65 pounds, to a belt-positioning booster 30 - 100 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured.
- 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Graco's exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Milestone car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Washable seat cover, accessible without removing the harness
- Integrated harness storage compartment
- Plush inserts
The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating for their seat and that child stays harnessed as long as possible.
Graco’s exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, 1-second install with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation. Installing a convertible car seat has never been easier. Hearing the click will make you confident your little one is secure.
On the Milestone, the 5-point harness is extended, in order to fit children up to 65 pounds, keeping them harnessed even longer. This supports the American Academy of Pediatric’s recommendations (a highly respected source when it comes to child safety), which state that, when forward-facing, children should use a 5-point harness for as long as possible – until they reach the maximum height or weight limit for their seat.
Plush inserts keep your infant comfortable in rear-facing mode and are removable to make room for your growing child. The 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes. A removable cupholder keeps your child's drink close at hand in forward facing and booster car seat modes.
While this is a car seat for toddler, Graco hasn’t forgotten it rides in your car. A couple of notable features were designed to make a parent’s life easier. The integrated harness storage compartment holds the unused harness straps while the seat is being used in the belt positioning, booster car seat mode, cutting down on the car clutter. The easy to remove, washable seat cover makes quick work of cleaning; even when it feels like you live in your car, it doesn’t have to look like it.
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Side Impact Tested
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility
- Harness 5-point
- Seat Position 4-position recline
- Weight Capacity Belt-positioning booster 30-100 lbs., Rear-facing 5-40 lbs., Forward-facing 20-65 lbs.
- Origin China