This Graco Highback TurboBooster child car seat is designed for "big kid" from 30-100 pounds. Car seat offers padded, height-adjustable armrests and hide-away cup holders. It also has open-loop belt that correctly position your car's seat belt.
- Keep your child safe in highback mode from 30 – 100 lbs., from 38 to 52” tall and from 3 – 10 years old. Then, when your child is ready, it converts to a backless booster for children 40 – 100 lbs., from 40 to 57” tall and from 4 – 10 years old.
- Multi-layer head rest
- Full coverage back support (in highback mode)
- Converts from high back mode to backless mode
- Fully adjustable headrest
- Open-loop belt guides help to easily position your vehicle’s seatbelt
- Wide, padded armrests
- Designed to accommodate children from 30 – 100 lbs. and from 38 – 57 inches tall
- As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
- Side Impact Tested for occupant retention with a standard vehicle harness system in Graco highback turbo booster mode
- U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2x Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
Frequently Asked Questions
How to strap it on the back car seat
It is a booster seat. It merely sits on the car seat. The car's seat belt holds the child in just as it does an adult. The main goal of the seat is to raise the child high enough for the car's seat belt to protect a child like it does an adult.
Add New FAQ
- Height Suggestion 38 to 52" / 97 to 132.1 cm
- Weight Suggestion 30 - 100 lbs / 13.6 - 45.3 kg
- Origin Imported (China)