The Graco Atlas 65 2-in-1 harness booster helps keep your child secure in a 5-point harness, from 22-65 pounds and from 27 to 49 inches. Growing with your child, the forward facing car seat converts to a belt-positioning booster car seat from 30-100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches. It’s like having 2 car seats, in 1.
It also features easy to remove washable seat cover – no rethreading of the harness straps needed, fuss free harness storage – holds the buckle out of the way for easy in and out, and open-loop belt guides that allow your independent child buckle themselves – ensuring that the vehicle seat belt is positioned properly in the high back booster mode. Seat pad, harness, and buckle covers are conveniently machine-washable for when spills and accidents happen.
- 2 seats in 1: 5-point harnessed car seat and highback belt-positioning booster
- Converts from 5-point harnessed car seat (22 - 65 lb.) to highback belt-positioning booster (30 - 100 lb.)
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Integrated harness storage compartment stores unused harness straps
- One-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts seat for your growing child
- Dual cupholders help keep your child's drink close
- Open-loop belt guides help position the vehicle seat belt to properly fit your child
- Seat pad, harness and buckle covers are comfortable and machine-washable
This seat provides your toddler with dual cup holders. They can be used to store drinks, or treasures, and two means an extra space for food containment on the go. Extra comforts like seat pad, harness and buckle covers keep your growing child comfy during all sorts of travels. When used in the high back booster mode, the integrated harness storage compartment gets the 5-point harness out of the way so that your independent little one can use the car’s seatbelt with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this car seat ok for a one year old?
Not recommended. It's forward facing only.
What are the width of the seat?
25 inches in Height x 19 inches in Width X 22 inches in Depth.
Add New FAQ
Machine Washable Cover
- Weight Recommendation 22 - 100 lbs.
- Cupholder 2
- Headrest 10-position
- Harness Convertible 5-point
- Origin China
Add New Resource