This 3-in-1 convertible booster car seat now keeps your child harnessed longer up to 80 pounds., and converts to a booster seat up to 120 pounds. for years of use. Argos 80 Elite 3-in-1 car seat, in Go Green, also features the Simply Safe Adjust harness system--with one-hand, the harness and headrest automatically adjust together. This booster car seat model offers seat belt lock-off, to help make seat belt installation easier. The Argos 80 Elite is steel-reinforced for strength and durability, Side Impact Tested, features EPS foam, and is LATCH-equipped.
- Higher weight limits for children 20 - 80 pounds; forward-facing in a harness, 30 - 100 pounds; as a belt-positioning high back booster seat and 40 - 120 pounds; as a no-back belt-positioning booster
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System is safe and simple with a one-hand, no re-thread harness that automatically adjusts; Moms love that this Graco booster seat has this terrific feature
- Side-impact tested; In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Argos 80 Elite toddler car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility
- 3-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy on your many journeys together
- Seat belt lock-off helps make seat belt installation easier
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Integrated child's cupholder
- Fabric-covered, contoured armrests with storage pocket
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
- Fits toddlers from 20 – 80 lbs. forward-facing in a harness
- Fits youth from 30 – 100 lbs. in a high back belt-positioning booster
- Fits youth from 40 – 120 lbs. in a backless belt-positioning booster
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a 10 month old who fits all the criteria but I want her rear facing still. Does this car seat rear face as well?
Absolutely. All baby seats this size can face either way.
How many positions is there for the crotch strap?
There are 3 positions.
Add New FAQ
- Harness 5-point
- Seat Position 3-position
- Origin China