The Affix Backless Youth Booster Car Seat features the LATCH system, which stays secured to your vehicle's seat, for easy self-buckling . Give Your "Big Kid" a boost with this seat, designed to help keep kids from 40 to 100 pounds, from 40 to 57 inches tall, and from 4 to 10 years old safe while riding in a vehicle. You'll love the LATCH system on the Affix Backless Youth Booster, which allows you to secure the booster firmly to the seat simply and easily.
With just one hand, you can create a secure connection using your vehicle's anchors to keep the booster properly in place. Once the seat is properly secured to your vehicle's seat with the LATCH system, it is easier for your independent little (or big!) one to self-buckle. Kids love to feel grown up, so they especially love this feature.
Of course, Affix Backless Youth Booster is designed to help keep your growing child safe. So, it has been engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed standards, including: U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213 New Car Assessment Program (NCAP). Your child will love the integrated cup holder, since it keeps his or her drink or snacks close at hand while riding along with you. Kids always seem to be happier riding along when they have their favorite things at their fingertips, so they really appreciate the hideaway storage compartment for small games and toys.
You'll really appreciate the removable, machine-washable soft goods on the Affix, just remove and toss them in the washing machine. That way, your child will always have a tidy place to ride.
- LATCH system establishes a secure connection between the booster and vehicle seat. Stays securely in place and properly installed to your vehicle's back seat.
- Unique front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the booster to the vehicle seat.
- Helps safely transport your ''big kid'' from 40 to 100 pounds and up to 57 inches tall.
- Integrated cup holder and hideaway storage compartment for small games and toys. Big kids can easily self-buckle
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard -In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, this seat has been side-impact tested
- Designed with the style and comfort features that kids love
- Easily converts to backless booster for years of use
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle's seat belt
- Integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment keeps your child's drinks and favorite things within arm's reach
- Highback mode from 30 - 100 lbs. and 38 - 57 inches tall.
- Backless mode from 40 - 100 lbs. and 40 - 57 inches tall.
- As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9 inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this car seat on long trips? we will have to drive at least 12 hours to get to our destination.
You can recline the seat a bit so that the kid isn't sitting straight up at night.
Yes and the latch attachment is on the seat portion not the back portion.
What kind of installation interface?
This has the latch system.
Add New FAQ
- Best Uses Infant Car Seats
- Origin China