The GoPro Wide HERO is a wearable / mountable standard definition digital camera, intended for sports use, and can shoot 2 different angles at once.
The Wide HERO can shoot 56 minutes of high-resoution video and has a 5 megapixel camera to shoot photos with its "photo every 2 seconds" mode. This camera has been designed to be a lower-cost second camera that you would potentially use with your existing GoPro mounts, so that you can shoot from multiple angles at the same time. This camera is shockproof and waterproof to 100ft/30 metres, and comes with the same housing that the Motorsports HERO Wide and the Helmet HERO Wide come with.
- wearable/mountable digital camera
- standard definition
- for sports use
- up to 56 min of high-resolution video
- 5 megapixel camera
- designed to use with your existing GoPro mounts
- shockproof and waterproof to 100ft/30m
- 170 wide angle lens
- horizontal surface quick-release buckle
- USB/RCA combo cable