Goodyear's Fortera HL (P) is an all-season truck or SUV tire, and its main feature is that it provides a consistently quiet ride due to a specially designed tread pattern. It has an intricately-bladed centreline which enhances handling and helps reduce noise as well as provide traction, and it has circumferential grooves around the tire to dispel water when combined with the other blades and grooves. This tire does best in dry or wet conditions and fairly well on snow, though it is not recommended for off-roading. This is a mid-range tire.
- All-season tire
- Very quiet ride
- Intricate tread pattern in centre improves general traction and decrease noise
- Deep centre grooves dispel water
- Buttressed block elements improve handling and even-out wear
- Deep blades/grooves extend overall tread life
- Good dry/wet traction, decent winter traction