Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar G:2 tires are designed for high performance on dry surfaces, and have been chosen to ship equipped on the 2011 Mustang. The tread compound's composition is inspired by racing tires, and is designed to provide high performance traction on dry surfaces. The asymmetric directional tread design uses large tread blocks on the outboard side to enhance cornering grip. Aquachannel grooves on the inboard side enhance wet cornering grip by allowing the tread to reach through the water while channeling it away. The multi-radius mold shape is used to improve handling, and provides an even wear over the lifetime of the tire. The construction of the tire is specifically designed to work with high-end O.E. fitments on select supercars.
- Ultra high-performance tread compound
- Asymmetric, directional tread design
- Massive tread blocks on the outboard side of the tread
- Sweeping Aquachannel grooves on the inboard side of the tread
- Innovative multi-radius mold shape
- Serrated band sidewall styling with distinctive lettering
- Specialized ultra high-performance construction