Goodyear's ComforTred Touring is a higher-end tire intended for cars and minivans and is, overall, meant to increase comfort and stability while driving. Handling and smoothness are increased with "Comfort Zone" regions in the tread and sidewall, and the treads have an added layer that increase cushioning for passengers, while the sidewalls are made for both cushioning and decent handling. The tread is asymmetrical, which can improve handling overall and in wet conditions, and there are also wide grooves around the whole tire, which help to channel water away from the tread to improve traction on wet roads.
- Provides cushioned ride
- Cushioned layers in the tread provides smoother ride
- Sidewalls balance handling and comfort
- Asymmetrical tread improves handling
- Tread provides decent traction in wet conditions
- Wide, circumferential grooves keep water off of treads
- Ideal for minivans and standard cars