The Lighthouse250 Lantern from Goal Zero is the epitome of emergency preparedness and the perfect light for any backup kit. With the Lighthouse250 Lantern and USB Power Hub, light up any situation with 250 lumens of bright, LED light--or use the dimmable, DuaLite Directional Lighting feature to save on power for extended runtime. The Lighthouse 250 recharges quickly from USB, solar or the included hand crank, and has a built-in USB port to power small handheld devices to keep you connected to the ones who matter most. All in all, it’s the only light you’ll ever need.
- Adjust brightness levels to save on power; maximum run time - 48 hours on low
- Power up from Goal Zero solar panels, plug into any USB, or turn the crank for light anywhere
- Boost a tablet or recharge a smartphone to stay connected
- Legs fold up for easy portability
- Great for emergencies, adventures or nightstand lighting
The ability to adjust and dim your light yields longer runtimes, like the 48 hour runtime found in the Lighthouse 250 Lantern and USB Power Hub. With the innovative DuaLite Directional Lighting feature, you can utilize 360° of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtime by lighting half the lantern. The Lighthouse 250 also features dimmable and TURBO settings, giving you ultimate control over its 250 lumens and runtime.
- One side lit: 48 hours (low), 12 hours (high), 5 hours (turbo)
- Both sides lit: 24 hours (low), 6 hours (high), 2.5 hours (turbo)
- Hand crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light
Traditional lanterns rely on costly D batteries or weak rechargeable packs--all that can leave you left in the dark if you’re not prepared. The Lighthouse 250 Lantern and USB Power Hub features an advanced, lithium-ion battery that's USB rechargeable so you can juice up from laptops or wall adapters in about 7 hours. Out on a family camping trip? Connect to a Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panel and charge up the Lighthouse 250 in 7 hours of full sun. Hit with a power outage and a dead lantern? The Lighthouse 250 also boasts a built-in hand-crank, so you can power it up and light it up instantly.
The lithium-ion battery has a shelf life of up to 6 months. It also features a built-in management system with charging and low-battery protection, so you can leave it plugged in until needed.
In addition to being a beacon in the darkness, the Lighthouse 250 Lantern and USB Power Hub features a built-in USB port that can charge phones and even boost tablets. With a powerful 4,400 mAh internal battery you can ensure you stay connected to those who matter most, on or off the grid.
The 5-volt USB input accepts up to 1 amp (5 watts), while the output generates up to 1.5 amps (7.5 watts) to power even high-drain devices such as tablets.
- Voltage 3.7 volts
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource