The GMC Topkick Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike has 21 speeds and a floating beam suspension design for mountain biking. It features an aluminum frame, a Shimano TZ-30GS derailleur and drivetrain. It is stopped with Promax disc brakes. This bike is 52 by 27 by 7.5 inches and it weighs 45 pounds.
- 21-speed mountain bike features a full-suspension, aluminum frame
- Floating beam suspension design is mated to a Zoom suspension fork with elastomer/spring technology
- Microshift push shifters and Shimano TZ-30GS derailleur
- Aluminum wheelset featuring V-shape rim profile and high-flange alloy hubs
- Front and rear Promax disk brakes work great, even in adverse conditions
- Frame - 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame
- Fork - Zoom CH-386 suspension fork 65mm travel
- Shocks - Kind Shock adjustable 650 pounds
- Crankset - Alloy ISA 335P 28x38x48 L170mm
- Seat Post - Alloy micro adjust 27.2 X 300mm with quick-release
When choosing a bike, you need to focus on a few factors.
You can pick between mountain bikes, road and racing bikes, and cruiser bikes. A mountain bike is designed to ride well on pavement and on off-road terrain. They have large tires, an upright position and gears that can handle hills. Specialized ones that are made specially for off-roading usually have a suspension fork.
The price will give you different features, so you should choose based on your needs. A beginner level bike will usually be made from steel and be made to last for a few years. A mid-level bike will generally be made of aluminum and made to last longer. This range is a good choice for most people. If you are a more serious rider, you would probably want a high-end bike made with specialized materials like carbon fiber or titanium and with specialized features.
To pick the right size, you would determine by the stand-over height and the top tube length of the bike. If you are a woman, you can find bikes that are smaller and designed just for women.
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-TZ30GS SIS 7SPD
- Shifters Microshift TS-50 ADII index L3/R7
- Handlebar HL-MTB 153 W: 600mm R:30mm
- Stem A-head TDS63K-8 EXT:100mm 15D
- Brakes LCHI DSK-320 disk brake 160mm
- Sadle Padded Foam
- Tires 26 inch MTB Tread
- Rims Alloy black 26-inch X1.5
- Brake Levers GP 30 AP aluminum
- Front Derailleur Falcon MF 31 T
- Chain KMC Z 51
Add New Resource