The GMC Denali Road Bike is designed for racing or commuting with its design and its 700c tires with Vitesse racing rims. It has an aluminum frame that is light and alloy calipers and brake levers for braking. The gears can be shifted with the Shimano derailleur and Revo shifts. This bicycle includes a water bottle cage. It comes in three sizes and four color choices.
- 21-speed road bike features a lightweight aluminum frame
- Alloy calipers and ally brake levers
- Alloy Vitesse racing rims
- Shimano derailleur and Shimano Revo shifts for changing gears
- 700c tires
- Size: Small 19"/48 cm frame, Medium 22"/57 cm frame, Extra large 25"/63.5 cm frame
- Color: Black/Silver, Blue, Yellow/Black, Gold
There are many types of bicycles, so you have to find the right fit for your needs.
Your options include a road and racing bike, a mountain bike or a cruiser bike. A road bike are designed to give you speed. They are also built for riding long distances on pavement. They generally come with numerous gears, thin and light tires, and aerodynamic drop bars.
You can find a range of bike levels. Beginner bikes are generally made with steel frames and will last for several years. Mid-range bikes usually have a lightweight aluminum frame and medium-quality components. Then, serious or professional cyclists choose high-end bikes made from materials like titanium or carbon fiber and high-quality components. These bikes can be very expensive.
Size is one of the most important factors in choosing a bike. This is based on the stand-over height and the top tube length. You can also find smaller bikes specially made for women.
- Seat post HL Aluminum Micro Adjust 27.2 X 300mm
- Pedals VP-990S plastic body with steel cage
- Saddle Cionlli Black
- Handlebar Maesbend W: 430mm D:22.0mm
- Stem Aluminum black EXT:100mm 0D.
- Tires Kenda Black With Grey Band 7X28C
- Rims Vitesse Alloy black 700CX14GX36H
- Brakes Promax 501A Alloy Caliper Brake
- Brake levers Promax BL-250AP Aluminum
- Shifters Shimano Revo SIS L2/R7
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-TZ30GS 7SPD
- Front Derailleur Shimano FD-TZ 31 Index
- Crankset Prowheel Alloy 335P6 28X38X48 170mm
- Chain KMC Z 51
- Fork GMC Series 7000 steel
- Frame Aluminum 7005 straight gauge
Add New Resource