The Giro Ionos is a high-end bicycling helmet designed for use during extreme events such as MTB XC Races, Cyclocross events, and various track races. Giro claims the Ionos helmet is the most "technologically advanced and ventilated road cycling helmet they have ever produced".
The Giro Ionos helmet includes a unique body structure that is designed with an outer polycarbonate hard plastic shell and an inner mold which acts as a sub-frame. The inner frame is also covered in an EPS fabric lining and is further developed with "x-static padding" strategically placed pads which are designed to make the helmet more comfortable. The Giro Ionos helmet also includes 26 large style air vents to allow increased cooling of the user's head during use; as well as a unique internal air channeling system for the interior materials. The Gyro Ionos helmet is designed with a universal fit for all adults both male and female and comes available in several varying color options.
- High-end bicycling helmet
- Enhanced Durability
- Extreme Events
- Professional Use
- Road Race
- MTB XC Racing Events
- Outer Polycarbonate (Plastic) Shell
- Inner "Sub-frame" Molding
- EPS Fabric Liner and "X-Static Padding"
- 26 Ventilation Slots
- Universal Fitting Options
- Available In Several Color Options
- Matte Titanium
- Black Charcoal
- Matte Black/Red
- Matte Black/Yellow "Livestrong" Edition
- Red/Titanium "Lance Armstrong" Collection
- Yellow/Black "Lance Armstrong" Collection
Add New Resource