The Gigabyte T1005M is a mid-range convertible tablet PC with a 10.1" capacitive multi-touch LED display with a native resolution of 1366x768. It features Intel Atom Dual-Core processor options, up to 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 250 or 320GB of storage and Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics. Additionally, the T1005M sports a 6-cell lithium-ion battery, stereo speakers and a Battery Status Check LED system.
The T1005M's 101" multi-touch display allows users to manipulate Windows 7 by hand with multi-touch gestures while its full QWERTY keyboard offers the full functionality of a laptop. Its Intel Atom processor options provide users with enough power to easily handle casual everyday use. Meanwhile, the T1005M's Battery Status Check LED system allows users to tell at a glance how much battery life is remaining, even when the system is off.
- 10.1" capacitive multi-touch LED display (1366 x 768)
- Intel Atom Dual-Core N550 and N570 processor options
- Up to 2GB of RAM
- 250 or 320GB of storage
- Intel GMA 3150 integrated graphics
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Stereo speakers
- Battery Status Check LED system
- 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0
- Gigabyte T1005P - sports a resistive touch panel rather than capacitive and limited to the Intel Atom N550 processor only.