The Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R is a motherboard that supports the Intel Core 2-multi core and 45nm processors. It features the Ultra Cooling system, Low Power Loss, and a Longer Life. It also supports both Dual Channel DDR2 and DDR3 memory.
The GA-P35D-DS3R features the Ultra Cooling system, which produces a lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging. The Low Power loss comes from a Ferrite Core choke design, which holds energy longer than models with an iron core. It also comes equipped with an all-solid capacitator design, which gives it a longer life than electrolytic capacitators. It has the ability to support the Dual Channel DDR2 and DDR3 memory support, to run next generation applications with a low power consumption.
- Intel Core 2 multi-core and 45nm processors
- Ultra Cooling system
- Low Power Loss with iron core
- all-solid capacitator design
- dual channel DDR2 and DDR3 memory systems
- Intel P35 Express Chipset
- Windows Vista Premium package
- SATA 3Gb/s storage interface
- supports Blu-ray and HD DVD