The Gigabyte GA-P35-S3L is a motherboard that supports the Intel Core 2 multi-core and 45nm processors. It features an all-solid capactitators design in CPU, as well as the PCI Express x16. It also supports DDR2 1066 memory.
The GA-P35-S3L is capable of supporting Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad-Core / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium Extreme / Intel Pentium D processors, all while maintaining 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB. It features an all-solid capacitators CPU design, which holds a longer lifespan than motherboards that are equipped with an electrolytic capacitator. The PCI Express x16 works towards creating the graphics performance. The Dual Channel architecture supports DDR2 1066/800/667, and can support up to 8Gb in 4 DIMM slots.
Model Variations include the GA-P35-S3G model, which features a lot of the same specifications, but supports a greater variety of CPUs, and qualifies for Windows 7 use.
- Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad-Core/Core 2 Duo/Intel Pentium Extreme/Intel Pentium D processors
- 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- all-solid capacitators CPU
- Intel P35 Express chipset and Intel ICH9 chipset
- PCI Express x16
- dual channel architecture
- 8Gb memory
- 8 channel HD audio
- integrated SATA 3Gb/s interface
- model variation: GA-P35-S3G