The Gigabyte GA-P35-DS4 is a chipset based motherboard that supports the Intel Core 2 multi-core and 45nm processors. It comes with Gigabyte's Ultra Durable design, with their High Quality CPU design, and Solid Capacitators. This model also comes equipped with with an all-copper Silent Pipe design.
The GA-P35-DS4 has the ability to support the Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad-Core / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium Extreme / Intel Pentium D processors. It features the High Quality CPU Power design, which comes with the ferrite core chokes, which enable the motherboard to hold the energy longer than iron-core designs. The All-Solid Capacitator design comes custom with Gigabyte, and works towards creating a longer lifespan than models with electrolytic capactitators. The all-copper Silent Pipe design includes heat sinks to cover the MOSFET modules, as well as the north and south bridge chipsets.
- chipset based motherboard
- Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad-Core/Core 2 Duo/Intel Pentium Extreme/Intel Pentium D processors
- supports 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- northbridge Intel P35 Express chipset and southbridge Intel ICH9R chipset
- CPU design with ferrite core chokes
- all-solid capacitator design
- all-copper Silent Pipe design
- 8Gb memory
- supports DualBIOS Plus
- 2 x 8 Mbit Flash ROM
- japanese manufactured