The Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L is a motherboard that supports the Intel Core 2 multi-core and 45nm processors. It features the PCI Express x16, and an all solid capacitators design. It supports DDR2 1066 memory as well.
The GA-P35-DS3L model is able to support the Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core / Core 2 Duo / Intel Pentium Extreme / and Intel Pentium D processors, supporting 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB. This model comes equipped with the PCI Express x16, which works towards enhancing the graphics performance. The all-solid capacitators design leads to a longer lifespan than motherboards that feature an electrolytic capacitator. This model can also support DDR2 1066/800/667 memory, and a dual channel architecture from 4 DIMM slots for up to 8Gb.
Model variations include the ga-p35-ds3p model, which features a lot of the same specifications, but uses a licenced Award BIOS, and features an ATX form factor, 305 x 244mm design.
- supports Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad-Core/Core 2 Duo/Intel Pentium Extreme/Intel Pentium D processors
- 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- PCI Express x16 for graphics performance
- all-solid capacitators design for long lifespan
- supports DDR2 1066/800/667 memory
- 8Gb memory
- 8 channels of HD audio
- integrated SATA 3Gb/s interface
- ATX form factor 305 x 210mm
- model variations: ga-p35-ds3p