The Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H motherboard is the first platform based on the new AMD 780G chipset. This new chipset includes a DirectX 10.1-compliant graphics core reused from the Radeon HD 3200; with AMD making use of ATI technology inherited from the July 2006 merger of AMD and ATI. The AMD 780G chipset enables decode acceleration of Blu-ray movie playback, second-generation PCI Express, Hybrid CrossFire, a new SB700 south bridge, and a Phenom-ready HyperTransport 3 processor link. The GA-MA78GM-S2H retails for $95.
- Supports AMD AM2+ Phenom/ AM2 Athlon64 series processors
- Solid capacitors design in CPU VRM
- Dual Channel DDR2 1066
- Integrated ATI Radeon HD3200-based graphics (DX10)
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
- High quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
- Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface with HDCP
Refer to manufacturer's product page for more details.