The Gigabyte GA-MA785GPMT-UD2H is a mid-level micro ATX motherboard, released in mid-2009. Compared to Gigabyte’s GA-MA785GT-UD3H, this board is a step-down with a single PCI-E x16 slot and only 5 SATA 3 3Gb/s connectors. However, AMD’s Hybird CrossFireX technology is still supported, provided users add their own PCI Express 2.0 graphics card. Built on the AM3 socket, the UD2H supports up to 6-core Phenom II processors. As a micro ATX motherboard with integrated graphics and HD surround sound, this product is well suited for a home theater PC build. Video output options include D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI for use with HDTVs.
- Socket AM3 support
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets / 16 GB max.
- AMD Radeon HD 4200 graphics
- D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI out
- Built-in 7.1 HD audio with Dolby Home Theater
- 1 x PCI Express x16 (x16 mode)
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s
- 4 x USB 2.0 on back panel
- AMD Hybrid CrossFireX technology
- Micro ATX form factor