The Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2P-B3 is an entry-level microATX motherboard based on Intel's H61 Express chipset. It features an LGA 1155 CPU socket and support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the GA-H61M-D2P-B3 sports a VRD 12 compliant CPU power design, Ultra Durable 2 capacitors and integrated 7.1-channel HD audio.
The GA-H61M-D2P-B3's LGA 1155 CPU socket allows it to handle any Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 processor in the LGA 1155 package while its two DIMM slots allow it to utilize up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333, 1066 and 800 MHz. Its VRD 12 compliant CPU power design allows the GA-H61M-D2P-B3 to be more energy efficient by way of more efficient signalling between the CPU and PWM controller. Meanwhile, the GA-H61M-D2P-B3's Ultra Durable 2 capacitors are rated to last up to 50,000 hours in operational use.
- LGA 1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i7, i5 and i3 processors
- Up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 1333, 1066 and 800 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD 2000/3000 graphics
- VRD 12 compliant CPU power design
- Ultra Durable 2 capacitors
- Integrated 7.1-channel HD audio
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16); 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4); 2 x PCI slots