The Gigabyte GA-G31MX-S2 is a chipset-based motherboard that supports the Intel Core2 multi-core and 45nm processors. It comes with an all-solid capacitator design, a PCI Express interface, and Intel High Definition Audio.
The GA-G31MX-S2 comes equipped with the All-Solid Capacitator for CPU VRM, which enables a longer lifespan of the unit than do models containing electrolytic capacitators. The PCI Express Interfae for dual graphics delivers twice the bandwidth of the regular PCI interface, up to 250MB/s. This model also comes equipped with Intel High Definition Audio, which delivers multiple audio channels to your PC, so the user can listen to 2 different streams simultaneously in 2 different rooms.
- supports Intel Core 2 Extreme processor/ Intel Core 2 Quad processor/Intel Core 2 Duo processor/ Intel Pentium processor Extreme Edition/Intel Pentium D processor/ Intel Pentium 4 processor Extreme Edition/Intel Pentium 4 processor/ Intel Celeron processors
- front side bus: 1600(O.C.)/1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- Intel G31 Express and Intel ICH7 chipsets
- 4 GB system memory
- all-solid capacitator for CPU VRM
- PCI Express Interface
- Intel High Definition Audio
- Dual Channel DDR2 1066 by O.C.
- Intel GMA 3100
- RoHS compliant