The Gigabyte GA-G31MF-S2 is a chipset-based motherboard that supports Intel Core 2 multi-core and 45nm processors up to 1600 MHz FSB. It is an IEEE1394 Motherboard that features the Intel GMA 3100, PCI Express Interface and a Solid Capacitator for CPU VRM.
The GA-G31MF-S2 isa motherboard with an IEEE1394 FireWire interface with a transfer speed of up to 400Mb/s. It comes equipped with the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3100, which supports Microsoft DirectX 9.0 and Windows Vista for a realistic graphics performance. The PCI Express Interface delivers up to twice the bandwidth of the regular PCI interface, for mutli-purpose usage and graphics experiences. The Solid Capacitator design enables a longer lifespan than those models containing electrolytic capacitators.
- supports Intel Core 2 Extreme processor/ Intel Core 2 Quad processor/Intel Core 2 Duo processor/ Intel Pentium processor Extreme Edition/Intel Pentium D processor/ Intel Pentium 4 processor Extreme Edition/Intel Pentium 4 processor/ Intel Celeron processors
- front side bus: 1600(O.C.)/1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- Intel G31 Express and Intel ICH7 chipsets
- 4GB system memory
- IEEE1394 FireWire Interface
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 1300
- PCI Express interface
- All-Solid Capacitator for CPU VRM
- Dual Channel DDR2 1066 by O.C.
- RoHS compliant