The Gigabyte G1.Assassin is a high-end XL-ATX motherboard aimed at the hardcore gaming market. It features an LGA1366 processor socket and support for up to 24GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the G1.Assassin sports 4-way AMD CrossFireX and 3-way Nvidia SLI support, SATA III connectors, support for up to 8 USB 3.0 ports and an onboard Soundblaster Digital Audio Processor.
The G1.Assassin's LGA1366 CPU socket allows it to handle any Intel i7-9xx processor while its six DIMM slots make it compatible with up to 24GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2200, 1333, 1066 or 800 MHz. Its 4-way AMD CrossFireX and 3-way Nvidia SLI support allow the G1.Assassin to handle up to 4 AMD Radeon GPUs or 3 Nvidia GeForce cards simultaneously for enhanced graphical capability. Meanwhile, the G1.Assassin's onboard Soundblaster Digital Audio Processor provides top-of-the-line audio support designed specifically for optimal gaming performance.
- LGA1366 processor socket supports Intel i7-9xx processors
- Supports up to 24GB of DDR3 RAM @ 2200, 1333, 1066 or 800 MHz
- 4-way AMD CrossFireX and 3-way Nvidia SLI support
- Onboard Soundblaster Digital Audio Processor
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors, 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports, up to 8 USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- LAN: 1 x Bigfoot Killer E2100 chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)